The Kelty All Inn 2 Person Tent combines spaciousness with low weight for backcountry performance. This two-person tent uses lightweight fabrics and mesh to decrease weight and maximise air movement at a great price.
The tent is supported by DAC PressFit aluminium poles. The setup for this tent includes 3 hubbed poles and one ridge pole. This arrangement creates vertical walls, which provide more overall living space inside the tent, instead of just a peak in the centre.
The walls are 15 denier polyester with No-see-um mesh to provide ventilation while keeping out unwelcome guests. A large, zip-open mesh panel on the front door provides even more airflow. There are two doors, located on the front and side, meaning that you don’t have to climb over the gear you’ve stored in the vestibule when you get in and out of the tent. The freestanding design means you can pitch the tent and then move it around to find the best site. The tent is protected by a 40 denier siliconised ripstop nylon rainfly rated to 1500 mm. All seams are tape sealed to further ensure weather protection.
This tent includes Kelty’s Shark Mouth stuff sack, designed to make stuffing easier, and reflective guy lines.
The custom-fit Kelty All Inn 2P Footprint (sold separately) can further protect your tent from wet ground, roots and rocks.
- Amazing living space with great vertical + outward leaning walls
- Genius visor for increased ventilation + reduced condensation
- Lightweight & sturdy DAC Pressfit™ hubbed pole set, plus brow pole
- Shark Mouth carry bag
- Unique door configuration with front & side door options: 3 doors, 2 vestibule
- Lightweight yet durable Sil-Nylon fabric
- The Lowdown
- Use: 3-season Camping | Trekking | Backpacking
- Sleeps: 2
- Vestibules: 1
- Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes, pitches inner first
- Floor Area: 27.6 sq ft | 2.57 m2
- Vestibule Area: 5.9 sq ft | 0.55 m2
- Dimensions: (LxW): 213 x 132 cm | 84" x 52"
- Packed Weight: 3 lbs 14 oz | 1.76 kg
- Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz | 1.61 kg
- Poles: DAC Pressfit, 3 hubbed, 1 ridge pole
- Peak Height: 42" cm | 107 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 x 15 cm | 18" x 6" x 6"
- Rainfly: 40D Sil-Nylon Ripstop, 1500mm HH
- Inner: 15D No-See-Um Mesh
- Floor Fabric: 40D Siliconised Nylon Ripstop, 1500mm HH
Click here for pitching instructions: Kelty All Inn 2 Pitching Instructions
Free Delivery on orders over £30 and £2.95 for orders under £30.
- Delivery is within 2-4 working days, ordered before 1pm
- Your order will be delivered by Royal Mail or UK preferred Courier
- You will be notified when your order is despatched
Free Delivery on Orders over £500, £5.95 for orders under £500
- Delivery is within 1-2 working days, if ordered before 1pm
- All orders over £500 are eligible for free Express Delivery service
- A delivery charge of £5.95 applies to purchases under £500
- Please be aware we only deliver to UK Mainland and Northern Ireland
- You will be notified when your order is despatched
**Please note we only deliver to the UK and Northern Ireland. We cannot take responsibility for any delivery delays or problems out-with our control caused by the weather or any Delivery company. We will do everything we can to help resolve any delivery issues. You will be responsible for the items as soon as they are delivered. If you wish to cancel an order before it has been dispatched, you should call us on 0131 3807205, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for making a purchase with us at PureMtn.
If you've changed your mind for any reason about the product you ordered, please contact us with your order number at email@example.com and we will then provide you with a Returns Number and start your returns process of how and where to send the item/items back to us.
Provided your item is unused and in original condition within 31 days of order (including all labels, tags, product boxes, accessories and bags intact), you can send the item/items back for a refund or exchange. Please ensure all Returns are carefully packaged as they may be refused if items arrive damaged due to improper packaging.
If a Refund is requested, we will refund the value of the returned goods (not including the postage) to your original payment method within 7 days after they have been received and checked by our returns team.
Should, for some reason, you receive a damaged or an incorrect item, then please accept our apologies and contact our Customer Service Team immediately on Tel: 0131 380 7205 to allow us to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Services team on 0131 380 720 if you have any questions about our returns policy. They are here to help you Monday - Saturday 9.30am - 5pm or email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you choose to return your order and request an exchange, the exchange will be sent the day after your return has been checked and logged, provided the requested exchange item is in-stock. You will be charged for any additional postage. To ensure you get the item you wish, it will be quicker and simpler to order the new item and send the old one back as a return and request a refund.
You will receive a refund for any difference in price, if a lower value item has been chosen in exchange (minus the cost of any original shipping charge.